If you are in search of fun and inspired filled information about fashion, beauty tips, DIY’s and more, you have come to the right place. If you are in need of reading material featuring maxi dresses, leather boots, floppy hats, floral headbands or are inspired by the unique fashion style of Kate Bosworth, Vanessa Hudgens, Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson, Sienna Miller and more then you have come to the right place. If you want to indulge in fabrics, sequins, lace, details, design, beauty techniques and the cute new innovative ways you can introduce and play with fashion and beauty in your life, then you have definitely come to the right place.
This is Boho Pretty…
and I am Camille Sarabia.
I will be discovering more about the world of fashion and beauty right along with you, but here is just a little bit about me.
I am currently a junior at Indiana University studying Magazine Writing Journalism. It’s what fuels my day knowing that I get to wake up everyday doing what I love most, writing. It’s truly a great opportunity to be able to sit down and share my love for fashion, beauty and writing with all of you. I truly hope that when the day ends and a new one comes, you will be infinitely more informed about fashion and beauty, that you will see yourself as a beacon of fashion and beauty and that you will live everyday fearless, full of life and expecting the best of each new day to come.
1. I love anything green tea related including: the actual tea, green tea mochi ice cream (my favorite thing ever), lattes, frapuccinos, candies and more…
2. I love hats. Sadly, I don’t wear them that often though because they’re hard to see in when I walk.
3. I love food (and I’m not ashamed to admit it). Ever since I started cooking for myself I have been experimenting with various dishes and desserts. Some of them weren’t such a success though, just ask my roommate.
4. I love anything cultural. I come from a home and an environment where multi-cultural people, foods, languages and lifestyles are just another day in my book. I love learning more about them everyday.
5. I have learned that there’s no real way to describe you style. Yes, you can be preppy, bohemian, vintage, rocker, classic ect., but really, you wear what you like. You wear what interests you and you embody that style. It is a piece of you. You wear it, not the other way around.
If you ever want to learn more about me or Boho Pretty never hesitate to ask.
Here’s to more exciting news and posts to come.