Logan is one of our part-time sales associates at University Park Mall in Mishawaka, Indiana. We asked her a few random questions for you to get to know her better! Be sure to stop by and say hello to our newest holiday employee – you can’t miss her smile!
- What inspires you most about fashion? I would have to say I go by the saying, “if you look good, you feel good,” and for me fashion is a way I feel I can give back to others by helping them feel good about themselves. For example, I love styling my friends for any occasion and I am inspired by the satisfaction the have when I find them the perfect outfit and the way they glow in it.
- Name three things you can’t live without: Coffee, fashion, puppies
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? A fashionista in New York City or maybe a model but I always wanted to be short so I knew that it would never work out (haha).
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Sushi, I really just love it and I never get to eat it now because no one wants to make the sushi jump and try it haha
- Are you afraid of the dark? Most definitely!
- Horror or comedy? Comedy all the way.
- You discover and island, what do you name it? Beaute Naturelle
- Favorite items at Boho Pretty right now: I am obsessed with the comfy sweaters and accessories.